With a stay at Econo Lodge Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum and Savannah Festival Outlet Center. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Sterling Links Golf Club and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Sterling Links Golf Club - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Savannah Festival Outlet Center - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Henderson Golf Club - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
- Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Midway Museum \- 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Fort McAllister State Park - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- St. Bartholomew's Church - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Fort McAllister - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Midway Historic District - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- L Scott Stell Park - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Savannah Mall - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Armstrong Atlantic State University - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
- Largo Plaza - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Richmond Hill is Savannah - Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.