With a stay at Quality Inn North, you'll be centrally located in Richmond, within a 10-minute drive of Richmond International Raceway and Children's Museum of Richmond. This hotel is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Greater Richmond Convention Center and 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Broad Street. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Belmont Golf Course - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Three Lakes Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- The Crossings Golf Club - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Richmond International Raceway - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- Joseph Bryan Park Azalea Garden - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Lavender Fields Herb Farm - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Cultural Arts Center Glen Allen - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- James River Cellars Winery - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Arthur Ashe Athletic Center - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- The Diamond - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
- Sixth Mount Zion Baptist Church - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Virginia Repertory Theatre - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Virginia Union University - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
- Page Bond Gallery - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi .The preferred airport for Quality Inn North is Richmond Intl. Airport (RIC) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at River City Diner serving guests of Quality Inn North. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has facilities measuring 2000 square feet (180 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.