When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond West End in Richmond, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Broad Street and Short Pump Town Center. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from University of Richmond and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Greater Richmond Convention Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Markel Building - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Shops at Willow Lawn - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Crossroads Art Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Strangeways Brewing - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Country Club of Virginia - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- University of Richmond - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Monument Avenue - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Belmont Golf Course - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Regency Square Mall - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Carytown - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
- Virginia Historical Society - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Virginia House - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond West End is Richmond Intl. Airport (RIC) - 25.8 km / 16 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. 25-inch flat- screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond West End. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.