Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Located in Rimini (Marina Centro), Hotel Tiffany is within a 10-minute drive of Tempio Malatestiano and Castel Sismondo. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Arch of Augustus and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Antica Pescheria.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check- out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 16 September and 24 May.