Located in Rivarennes, Camping les Terrasses de Rivarennes is in a rural location, within a 15-minute walk of Loire Valley and Loire-Anjou-Touraine Regional Natural Park. This campground is 9.9 mi (16 km) from Chateau de Villandry and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Domaine Nicolas Paget. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Loire-Anjou- Touraine Regional Natural Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Domaine Nicolas Paget \- 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Maurice Dufresne Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Chateau d'Usse - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Saint-Benoit Aventure - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Chateau de l'Islette - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Chateau Azay-Le-Rideau - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Chateau de Langeais - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Valley of the Goupillières - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Pierre et Bertrand Couly - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
- Musée de l'Osier et de la Vannerie - 14.6 km / 9 mi
- Chateau de la Grille - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Musée Balzac - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Royal Fortress of Chinon - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi .The nearest major airport is Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) - 46.6 km / 28.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.