Think twice...dose not worth it
Reviewed 9 June, 2021
The hotel is cute and nice in term of design and decorations. The rooms are small, but fine, and the terrace is beautiful. The receptionist girl is very lovely and helpful, and the bar tenders in terrace and restaurant as well.
BUT, there are some facts about this hotel that made me to put this 1 stars:
1. It is not soo clean, we found shaving hairs in the bathroom all over the stands in front of the mirror.
2. when we moved chairs in the room the amount of dust under it was amazing
3. We stayed 3 night s, and everyday they would "clean" the room, but not changing glasses or even taking out the dirty dishes, and even not to clean it properly.
4. One day when we back to the room, the door was completely open,and we were so lucky that no one entered and stole our documents... My earpods they were not inside the case, and I did not claimed it at that time just to be sure I did not left it in other place, also because there was no other missing stuff...but then I checked other places,and I am completely sure now that someone took them out while the door was open.
I called them as soon as I got sure,and they said they will check and they get back to me, and they are so sorry...but they never called me after.
5. One night around 3.30 am, the fire alam went off without any reason.
6. For one full day we did not have a warm water, and we couldn't shower.
In general for the price and the stars it has, it was not even close to what we were expecting.
Small gem in Monti
Reviewed 6 June, 2021
The hotel is in a great neighborhood-never stayed in Monti before. I arrived at 10:30 am from a long flight and I was graciously permitted to check in early and catch breakfast. Everyone who works here is wonderful and very professional. The rooftop terrace is lovely and Valentine, Christina and Ostina great you every morning with a delicious buffet breakfast and cappuccino.
Hotel is quiet - my room was small but comfortable and efficient use of space.
What a lovely surprise!
Reviewed 13 March, 2021
I booked because I liked the pictures and the reviews were good. The staff Alexandra and Manager Erica bent over backward to make me happy. I got a lovely large room overlooking the sunny street. Amenities include free wi-fi, a docking port for music and a new spacious bathroom with waterfall shower. A choice of pillows in the room,too! The location in trendy Monti is perfect! Due to Covid the bar and restaurant were closed but I can’t wait to come back and have breakfast in the cool rooftop cafe!
Perfect score! ❤️
No refund for cancelation due to Coronavirus border closures
Reviewed 30 January, 2021
Unfortunately Condominio Monti kept our FULL payment 3 nights accomodation when we were unable to visit due to the coronavirus border closures. We lost over $1000 Australian dollars (665,00 euros) They refused a refund when we asked stating that was Italian government law. Accomodation was scheduled for June 2020. They did offer 2 years to use it (originally 1 year until we pushed the issue with them) however with coronavirus not leaving anytime soon and full restrictions still in place for the foreseeable future, theres no way we will be visiting Italy anytime up until June 2022, so we pretty much lost all our money. ALL other companies offered full refund, including airfares and other accomodations, except Condominio Monti. Extremely disrespectful.
Stylish decor, top location, sometimes noisey
Reviewed 7 October, 2020
We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. It looked recently renovated, very stylish decoration, good facilities and most of all it's nice to have your breakfast "with a view" at the rooftop bar. One thing that bothered us was that they also seemed to organize events until deep at night on that same rooftop bar, we woke up once at 3am because many visitors stayed chatting out front of the hotel for about half an hour. The location is top notch, walking distance from many of the most famous sights. The staff was very kind and helpful. Beware that it's located in a limited traffic (ztl) zone.