Located in Rouvignies, Novotel Valenciennes is within a 15-minute drive of Musee des Beaux-Arts and Avesnois Regional Nature Park. This 4-star hotel is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Cambrai Cathedral and 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from Aristide- Briand Square. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Musee des Beaux- Arts - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Avesnois Regional Nature Park - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- Cambrai Cathedral - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
- Aristide-Briand Square - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Musee Matisse - 33.2 km / 20.7 mi
- Douai Hotel de Ville - 35.6 km / 22.2 mi
- Neolithic Flint Mines at Spiennes - 36 km / 22.4 mi
- Ecopark Adventures - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
- Belfry of Tournai - 38.7 km / 24 mi
- Grand-Hornu - 39 km / 24.2 mi
- Museum of Contemporary Art of the French Community - 39 km / 24.2 mi
- Tournai Cathedral - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
- Château de Belœil - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
- Maubeuge Zoo - 40.2 km / 25 mi
- Vauban's Fortifications - 41 km / 25.5 mi .The preferred airport for Novotel Valenciennes is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 52.6 km / 32.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Rouvignies? This hotel has facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters), including conference space.