Located in Saint-Avit, Hotel Premiere Classe Mont De Marsan is in a national park, a 5-minute drive from Stade Guy Boniface and 5 minutes from Despiau Wlerick Museum. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Parc Jean Rameau and 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Arenas de Plumacon. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Stade Guy Boniface - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Despiau Wlerick Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Parc Jean Rameau - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Arenas de Plumacon - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
- Les Neuf Fontaines à Bostens - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Landes de Gascogne Regional Natural Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Villeneuve-de-Marsan Arena - 15 km / 9.3 mi
- Church of St. Hippolyte - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Sainte Marie Church - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Hontanx Bell Tower - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Church of St. Bartholomew - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
- Notre Dame des Cyclistes - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
- Gustav Eiffel Bridge - 27 km / 16.8 mi
- Thermal cure D'eugenie Les Bains - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Lugaut Chapel - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Premiere Classe Mont De Marsan is Pau (PUF-Pau - Pyrenees) - 82.7 km / 51.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator.