With a stay at Alila Napa Valley in St. Helena, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of V. Sattui and Castello di Amorosa. This 4.5-star hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from Calistoga Hot Springs and 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Robert Mondavi Winery. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Beringer Vineyard - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Culinary Institute of America - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- I. Wolk Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- The Christopher Hill Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Christopher Hill Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Charles Krug Winery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Robert Louis Stevenson Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Merryvale Vineyards - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Louis M. Martini Winery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- HALL St. Helena Winery - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Duckhorn Vineyards - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Flora Springs Winery - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Bothe-Napa State Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- V. Sattui - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Whitehall Lane Winery - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi .The nearest major airport is Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Grab a bite to eat at Acacia House, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in St. Helena? This hotel has facilities measuring 2200 square feet (204 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.