With a stay at La Gentilhommiere de Normandie in Le Val d'Hazey, you'll be 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Golf du Vaudreuil and 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Musee de Vernon. This family-friendly bed & breakfast is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Collegiate Notre-Dame des Andelys and 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Chateau Gaillard. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gaillon Golf Course - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
- Golf du Vaudreuil - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Maison de la Figurine - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Musee de Vernon - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Collegiale Notre- Dame de Vernon - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Maison du Temps Jadis - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Collegiate Notre-Dame des Andelys - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Chateau Gaillard - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- Church of Saint-Radegonde - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
- Impressionism Museum - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
- Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Monet House Museum - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Chateau de Bizy - 23.7 km / 14.8 mi
- Lery-Poses Golf \- 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Biotropica Zoological Conservatory - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) \- 35.2 km / 21.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, a library, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.