When you stay at Four Points by Sheraton Saltillo in Saltillo, you'll be in the business district and within a 5-minute drive of Paseo Villalta. This hotel is 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from Cumbres de Monterrey National Park and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Plaza de Armas. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Paseo Villalta \- 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Plaza de Armas - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Mexican Revolution Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Los Presidentes Coahuilenses Museum \- 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Saltillo Casino - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Birds of Mexico Museum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Alameda Zaragoza Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Museum of the Desert - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Santiago Cathedral - 11 km / 6.9 mi
- Government Palace - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Casa Purcell Cultural Center - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
- San Juan Nepomuceno Church - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
- Plaza la Nogalera Shopping Center - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Cumbres de Monterrey National Park - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi .The nearest airports are: General Mariano Escobedo Intl. Airport (MTY) - 107.3 km / 66.6 mi
- Saltillo, Coahuila (SLW-Plan de Guadalupe Intl.) - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi .The preferred airport for Four Points by Sheraton Saltillo is General Mariano Escobedo Intl. Airport (MTY).
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy international cuisine at Casa del Caballo Steak, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).