When you stay at Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District in St. Augustine, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Castillo de San Marcos and Ripley's Believe It Or Not. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from St. Augustine Beach and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Flagler College. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Davenport Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Florida Heritage Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Old Florida Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Mission of Nombre de Dios - 1 km / 0.7 mi
- Limelight Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- St. Augustine and St. Johns County Visitor Information Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Old City Gates - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Oldest Wooden School House - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Colonial Quarter Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Fort Mose Historic State Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Castillo de San Marcos - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Flagler College - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) - 80.4 km / 50 mi
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX).
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.