With a stay at Hampton Inn San Antonio Stone Oak in San Antonio, you'll be 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Morgan's Wonderland and 10.6 mi (17 km) from Six Flags Fiesta Texas. This hotel is 12 mi (19.3 km) from University of Texas-San Antonio and 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- McAllister Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Texas Transportation Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Silverhorn Golf Club of Texas - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Canyon Springs Golf Club - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Rolling Oaks Mall - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- North Star Mall - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Morgan's Wonderland - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Quarry Golf Club - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Alamo Quarry Market - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- The Rim Shopping Center - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Huebner Oaks - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas - 17 km / 10.6 mi
- The Shops of La Cantera - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Olympia Hills Golf Course - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn San Antonio Stone Oak is San Antonio International Airport (SAT) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi.
Stay in one of 97 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn San Antonio Stone Oak. A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.