Located in San Gimignano, Tenuta Decimo is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Art in Color and Museum San Gimignano 1300. This family- friendly farm stay is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Castelvecchio Natural Reserve and 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Ornithological Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Castelvecchio Natural Reserve - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Museum San Gimignano 1300 - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Ornithological Museum - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
- Rocca of Montestaffoli - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Fortress of Montestaffoli - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Art in Color - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Sant'Agostino Church - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
- Ranuccio Bianchi Bandinelli Archeological Museum - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Colle di Val d'Elsa Cathedral - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Castelvecchio - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Archaeological Museum - Spezieria Santa Fina - Raffaele De Grada Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Fonti Medievali - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Museo del Cristallo di Colle di Val d'Elsa - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Piazza Luigi Pecori - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Piazza delle Erbe - 12.8 km / 8 mi .The nearest major airport is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 75.5 km / 46.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the farm stay's restaurant, Locanda del Borgo, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.