Located in Sant'Elia Fiumerapido, Al Poggio di Casalucense is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Cimitero Militare Tedesco and Terme Varroniane. This 4-star hotel is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from National Archaeological Museum G. Carettoni of Cassino and 8 mi (12.8 km) from Cassino War Cemetery. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cimitero Militare Tedesco - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Cavendish Road - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- Museo Historiale - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- National Archaeological Museum G. Carettoni of Cassino - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Rocca Janula - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Terme Varroniane - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- Cassino War Cemetery - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Cimitero Militare Polacco di Monte Cassino - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
- Abbey of Montecassino - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Fiat Cassino Plant - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Palazzo Gallio - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Parco della Memoria Storica - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- National Park of Abruzzo - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi .The preferred airport for Al Poggio di Casalucense is Naples International Airport (NAP) - 105.7 km / 65.7 mi.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Poggio di Casalucense, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.