When you a stay at Terre de France - Le Domaine du Golf in Saumur, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Loire Valley and Loire-Anjou-Touraine Regional Natural Park. This golf residence is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Musée du Champignon and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Langlois-Chateau. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Loire-Anjou- Touraine Regional Natural Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Musée du Champignon - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Langlois-Chateau - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Veuve Amiot - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Bouvet Ladubay - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Maison de Vin - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Cavalry Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Chateau de Saumur - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Wine Cellar Louis de Grenelle - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Ecole Nationale d'Equitation - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Musée des Blindés - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Notre-Dame des Ardilliers - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Gratien & Meyer - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Chateau de Breze - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi .The nearest major airport is Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire) - 57 km / 35.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
At Terre de France - Le Domaine du Golf, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.