With a stay at Hyatt Regency Savannah, you'll be centrally located in Savannah, steps from Johnson Square and within a 5-minute walk of Rousakis Riverfront Plaza. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Reynolds Square. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- River Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- United States Customhouse - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Johnson Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Rousakis Riverfront Plaza - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- City Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Ellis Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Reynolds Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Lucas Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Trustees Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Telfair Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- First African Baptist Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Oglethorpe Square - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Franklin Square - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Jepson Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Savannah - Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Hilton Head Island, SC Airport (HHH) - 56.5 km / 35.1 mi .The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Savannah is Savannah - Hilton Head International Airport (SAV).
Make yourself at home in one of the 351 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Moss + Oak Eatery, a restaurant that specializes in southern cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.