A stay at Vier Jahreszeiten am Schluchsee places you in the heart of Schluchsee, steps from Southern Black Forest Nature Park and a 4-minute drive from Strand Amalienruhe. This 4-star hotel is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Lake Titisee and 11 mi (17.8 km) from Feldberg Ski Resort. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Southern Black Forest Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Strand Amalienruhe - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Strandbad Seebrugg - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Museum Husli - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Bernau Ski Area - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Radon Revital Bad - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Ski Arena Spießhorn - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- Windberg Waterfall - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Dom St. Blasien - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Lake Titisee - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- West Trail - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Feldberg Ski Resort - 17.8 km / 11 mi
- St. Blasien Game Reserve - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Badeparadies Schwarzwald - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Heimatmuseum Resenhof - 19.3 km / 12 mi .The preferred airport for Vier Jahreszeiten am Schluchsee is Mulhouse (MLH- EuroAirport) - 82.1 km / 51 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 individually decorated guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy international cuisine at Panorama, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.