Located in Duns, The Wheatsheaf at Swinton is in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of St Cuthbert's Church and Norham Castle. This 4-star hotel is 6.2 mi (10 km) from The Jim Clark Room and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Duns Castle Nature Reserve. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- St Cuthbert's Church - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Norham Castle - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- The Jim Clark Room - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Duns Castle Nature Reserve - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Manderston House - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Paxton House - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Chain Bridge Honey Farm - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Etal Castle - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Flodden Battlefield - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Kelso Racecourse - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Shielfield Park - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Kelso Abbey - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Borders Abbeys Way - 19.4 km / 12 mi
- Royal Tweed Bridge - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Berwickshire Coastal Path - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi .The preferred airport for The Wheatsheaf at Swinton is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 108 km / 67.1 mi.
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant serving guests of The Wheatsheaf at Swinton. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.