With a stay at Scottsdale Villa Mirage by Diamond Resorts in Scottsdale (North Scottsdale), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Westworld of Scottsdale and Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale. This eco-friendly aparthotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Kierland Commons and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Scottsdale Quarter. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Westworld of Scottsdale - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Scottsdale Quarter - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Kierland Commons - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Equidome Arena - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
- Grayhawk Golf Club - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Cactus Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Desert Ridge Marketplace - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Musical Instrument Museum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Taliesin West - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Butterfly Wonderland - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- OdySea Aquarium - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- Reach 11 Sports Complex - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - 38.2 km / 23.8 mi
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Mesa, AZ (MSC- Falcon Field Municipal) - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
- Phoenix - Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) - 61.8 km / 38.4 mi .The preferred airport for Scottsdale Villa Mirage by Diamond Resorts is Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
Make yourself at home in one of the 266 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
At Scottsdale Villa Mirage by Diamond Resorts, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.