Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 13 de Septiembre de 2018
Solo nos alojamos durante una noche, pero fue excepcional. La cena estaba muy rica y el buffet del desayuno fue increíble, probablemente lo mejor del hotel. La localización es muy buena, justo a pie de playa, y tienen una terraza que da al paseo marítimo en la que te puedes sentar a tomar algo. Los pasteles tenían muy buena pinta y las porciones eran gigantes, pero no llegué a probar ninguno. El check out fue un poco brusco.
Good to be back!
Opinión escrita el 16 de Agosto de 2020
Delighted with the time I spent in Kurhaus Binz last year, we decided to come back for a few days` stay. We were very happy to see that the difficult times (COVID – 19) did not influence the standards executed in the hotel. – Our room was exactly as beautiful as the one where we had been put up last year. Again, it represented both style and comfort, it was immaculately clean, with beautiful bed linen that was so white and wrinkless that everybody would love to have it at home.
This time in the room - we were also offered free soft drinks which included mineral water – replenished every day.
Breakfast was served in the hotel restaurant and was as delicious as last year. – With various kinds of fruit, my favourite Bircher muesli and a wide choice of smoked fish, sausage and eggs, to which one could help themselves – clearly wearing a facial mask.
Another thing that had not changed was the fact that in spite of the size of the hotel, one didn`t really get to meet any other people unless they want to. It was only in the hotel restaurant that we noticed that there were other holidaymakers staying at the hotel, too. – This was quite important in the COVID times… Speaking about other security measures in the hotel, there were disinfections liquids at each of the entrances and the guests were obliged to wear facial masks in public areas of the hotel, excluding restaurant tables. – This obligation was tactfully executed. – Staff wore the masks, too. – All this made us feel a little bit more secure and confirmed that things could get back to what they had used to be.
Not worthy of 5 stars
Opinión escrita el 13 de Agosto de 2020
Not worthy of 5star hotel
- Breakfast buffet - I've never seen such a small variety and low quality of breakfast items. Had to beg for fresh srambled eggs.
- Dinner restaurant: decent food, but extremely slow preparation and service, service staff was not attentive at all. One waiter told us that he is only responsible for bringing drinks when we asked him to take on some plates and then he left not even asking a colleague to help us- unbelievable
- no hairwash, broken hair dryer - this should be standard items available and working in every hotel
- minibar is included, but what they don't tell you is that it is full with the cheapest drinks you can imagine... I wonder why Vita Cola is offered in the minibar only but all the pay yourself restaurants offer Coca Cola. I would accept if Vita Cola was a philisophy, but it's just a way for them to save. As a customer in a 5 star hotel, I want to feel spoiled in every aspect, but hospitality is certainly not their strong area.
- Gym - due to Corona only 4 people are allowed to train in the gym. the two occasions I tried to get spot, the gym was full already. reservations are not offered by the staff and opening hours are ridiculous. I chose this hotel at a premium for the gym and the staff was not even trying to make it work.
- Checkout: bill included parking - fees were never mentioned upon checkin. Staff asked if everything was fine. When I said no, the response was only "Sorry" to hear, not even trying to understand my issues and improve.
Beautiful beach view
Opinión escrita el 19 de Enero de 2020
For vacations we visit this beautiful place, the very warm persolnal, the exceptional food, the breakfast is large enough not to be difficult with lunch, the location I can consider it perfect, because we facilitate all our 3 days
Total tranquility and discretion
Opinión escrita el 10 de Septiembre de 2019
If you want to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life, than the choice of Binz- Rugia and Kurhaus Hotel is an obvious choice.
The hotel is situated opposite the beach, nevertheless is divided from it by a green strait of promenade, where no bicycles are allowed, so one can hear no irritating sounds of bicycle bells.
Once you get out of the hotel at the promenade just turn left and carry on for about an hour and you`ll get to Prora whereas if you turn right, another beautiful locality of Sellin seems to be ahead of you. - One could not dream of a better location for a place to stay.
The hotel itself is beautiful, successfully marrying the modern maritime style with classical elements of equipment like the big spacious (!) wooden wardrobe in our room or the details of the shower unit in the bathroom. – True, the Arabic – in - style desk lamp in the room was slightly out of the order but the patterns it cast on the ceiling while I was writing postcards, were incredible. – The interior of the hotel is kept in white, grey and turquoise, to which only the grand piano in the bar (sexy red) and armchairs in the lobby (Purple) seem to be an exception.
Our (standard) room was very spacious, with a balcony, which was looking out to a car park, but even so, the place was quiet, so, we didn`t feel any inconvenience about it. The room was very clean, with immaculate bed linen and towels.
I loved the breakfast buffet, served in the hotel restaurant, overlooking the sea. – I was very fond of delicious fruit and the best Bircher muesli I`ve ever eaten, though there were many more things like different kinds of smoked fish, eggs, cold meats, cheese, etc. What is more, you can always study the hotel newsletter put out on the tables in order to find out about the weather, or interesting facts and figures from the Island.
The staff is incredible – very effective, quiet but seemingly non existant. – There are there when you need them, but otherwise you won`t meet them – except for the nice receptionists.
A train station shuttle available.