Located in Sequim, Lost Mountain Lodge is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Museum and Art Center and Dungeness River Audubon Center. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 15 mi (24.1 km) from Olympic National Park Visitor Center and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Carrie Blake Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Dungeness River Audubon Center - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Museum and Art Center - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Carrie Blake Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Olympic Game Farm - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Dungeness Spit - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- John Wayne Marina - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Sequim Bay State Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Jardin du Soleil - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
- New Dungeness Lighthouse - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
- Slab Camp - Deer Ridge Trailhead - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Ned Hill Trailhead - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi 7 Cedars Casino - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Gray Wolf Trailhead - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
- Lower Dungeness Trail - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.) - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour Seaplane Base) - 62.4 km / 38.8 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
At Lost Mountain Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.