A stay at The Grosvenor Arms places you in the heart of Shaftesbury, and within a 15-minute drive of Larmer Tree Gardens. This 4-star hotel is 18.7 mi (30 km) from Longleat Safari and Adventure Park and 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from Longleat. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Larmer Tree Gardens \- 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Hauser and Wirth Somerset - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
- Stourhead - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
- Center Parcs Longleat Forest - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- Wilton House - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
- Kingston Lacy House - 30 km / 18.6 mi
- Longleat Safari and Adventure Park - 30 km / 18.7 mi
- Longleat - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
- Royal Bath and West Showground - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
- Wimborne Minster - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
- Salisbury Cathedral - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
- Old Sarum - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
- Cerne Abbas Giant - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
- Fleet Air Arm Museum - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
- Monkey World Ape Rescue Center - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Bristol International Airport (BRS) - 81.2 km / 50.4 mi
- Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) - 46 km / 28.6 mi .The preferred airport for The Grosvenor Arms is Bristol International Airport (BRS).
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of The Grosvenor Arms, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, an elevator, and coffee/tea in a common area.