With a stay at New Ing Lodge in Penrith, you'll be in a national park, within a 10-minute drive of Lake District National Park and Shap Abbey. This bed & breakfast is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from Ullswater and 13.7 mi (22 km) from Yorkshire Dales National Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Shap Abbey - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Lake District National Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Lowther Castle and Gardens - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
- Brougham Hall - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- Mayburgh Henge - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Brougham Castle - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Penrith Castle - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- St Andrew's Church - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Penrith & Eden Museum - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Appleby Castle - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Rheged - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Courtyard Gallery - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Dalemain Country Park - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Dalemain - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Ullswater - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi .The nearest major airport is Carlisle (CAX) - 69.2 km / 43 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Penrith? This bed & breakfast has facilities measuring 517 square feet (48 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.