Located in Shediac, Seelys Motel is in a provincial park, within a 5-minute drive of Parlee Beach Provincial Park and Heron Bay Gallery. This motel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Pointe-du-Chene Wharf and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Shediac's Giant Lobster. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- South Cove Camping and Golf - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Maison Historique Pascal-Poirier - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Parlee Beach Provincial Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Pointe-du-Chene Wharf - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Heron Bay Gallery - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Ecocentre Homarus Eco-Centre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Pointe du Chene Range Lighthouse - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Shediac Island - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Shediac's Giant Lobster - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Curio Antiques and Art Gallery - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Centre for Speed - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Pine Needles Golf and Country Club - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- Cocagne Range Front Lighthouse - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Aboiteau Beach - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Fox Creek Golf Club - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi .The preferred airport for Seelys Motel is Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.) - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air- conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Event facilities at this motel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.