Located in Sheridan, The Historic Sheridan Inn is within a 15-minute walk of Blacktooth Brewing Company and King's Saddlery and Museum. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Sheridan County Musuem and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from WYO Theater. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Blacktooth Brewing Company - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- King's Saddlery and Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- WYO Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Sheridan County Musuem - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Trail End State Historic Site - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Kendrick Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Sheridan Memorial Hospital - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Sheridan College - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Kendrick Golf Course - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Connor Battlefield State Historic Site - 26 km / 16.2 mi
- Bighorn National Forest - 29 km / 18 mi
- Wagon Box Battle Monument - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
- Story Hatchery and Visitor Center - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
- Fort Phil Kearny State Historic Site - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
- Fetterman Monument - 41.8 km / 26 mi .The preferred airport for The Historic Sheridan Inn is Sheridan, WY (SHR- Sheridan County) - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air- conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.