Reviewed 31 July, 2021
On the hotels web its 4+, however you should know...
About good stuff:
1. Food is excellent! All is tasty seafood/veal/ beef/ pork everything! And all is super tasty. Sparkling during the breakfast nice and good approach.
2. Stuff: very nice and pleasant.
3. Sea is calm and no big stones.
4. Depending on price we will probably despite of all concerns come back.
I have concern about:
1. Security & health! My grandma she is 75 I felt down near the swimming pool and damaged her arm and leg. We have a doctor in a family thanks God. I came to the reception and ask to provide me assistance or drugs without any prescription acc Nurofen. I received an answer that they do not provide any medical help!!! Having a swimming pool but not having I live guard....
2. See view rooms are not as promoted. ! Its partial view not a sea view. Primary view its to the roof.
3. Air conditioning is not working! +30 in the room. We changed room it doesn't not helped.
4. Rooms are rather connected or single but with no view. Telephone/aircondition is demanded.
5. No place to dry wet things, in summer its very inconvenient as swim suit are always wet.
6. As per my opinion hotel miss personal/stuff. As at 17:00 room was not cleaned. After our complaints our room was cleaned at 9:00 every day - we were heard.
7. Would be a good approach just once per day on the rooms were you have kids to refill still water. Even in OAE hotels do that! Even the poorest ones.
Hotel Ivan - an unforgettable holiday.
Reviewed 5 July, 2021
Hotel Ivan is very nicely located - beautiful swimming pools, promenade along the hotels, beautiful beach,
has many attractions, very good Wi-Fi coverage, great playground for children, delicious food,
service at the highest level, the reception very helpful, a lot of flowers and palm trees - an unforgettable holiday.
Great hotel, beautiful location
Reviewed 20 March, 2021
Stayed here twice on business as part of a recce and a conference. Lovely clean hotel in beautiful grounds and setting. Excellent, friendly hotel team and nothing is too much trouble. Great bar area for socialising and excellent food. They even have an onsite convenience shop and a fashion boutique, with some lovely designer clothes. The hotel is part of a chain with neighbouring resort hotels so plenty of things to do for all the family, so many restaurants and bars and the hotels are right on the beach. I'd definitely re-visit again, but perhaps not in peak summer as its a large resort and totally, perfect and brilliant for families.
A great choice for both business and plesure
Reviewed 9 March, 2021
4-star Amadria Park Ivan in Šibenik had a special offer lined up for International Women's Day during the period 05-07.3.2021.
For a very reasonable price, it was all very well organized.
Beautiful accommodation in the hotel that included half board, wellness and evening entertainment.
Also, we had a nice trip to the National park Krka.
Great rooms, beautiful and very clean. The food is excellent and the staff is extremely kind and professional.
The place is really great, both for pleasure stay and for business purposes.
Very good location
Reviewed 23 February, 2020
This is one hotel in a resort which is nicely situated outside Šibenik, with it's private beaches and a lot of attractions, specially for children. Staff is very professional, expirienced and polite, warm in contact and willing to help. Hotel is very nicely renovated, but it is also pitty because rooms are very small. Bathroom is small, but clean. Most rooms in that part do not have terrace or balcony, so - for business purposes hotel is superb for family vacation - choose another one in this resort.