With a stay at Hôtel du Nord, you'll be centrally located in Quebec, within a 10-minute drive of Videotron Centre and Quebec City Town Hall. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Old Port Quebec City and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Quebec Cruise Terminal. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Monastere de I’Hotel-Dieu du Sacre-Coeur - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Parc Victoria - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Saint-Sacrement Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Grand Theatre of Quebec - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Le Lieu - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Jeffrey Hale - St Brigid's Hospital - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Quebec Symphony Orchestra - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- College Merici - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Martello Tower - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Observatoire de la Capitale - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Quebec City Convention Center - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
- Centre de Foires - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Hopital Saint-Francois D'Assise - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Le Capitole - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) - 13 km / 8.1 mi.
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free international calls.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to noon.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Quebec? This hotel has facilities measuring 1216 square feet (113 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.