When you stay at Agriturismo Nuragh'Elighe in Sindia, you'll be 14 minutes by car from Ethnographic Museum. This country house is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Tamuli Archaeological Site and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Il Parco degli Uccelli. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ethnographic Museum - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
- Tamuli Archaeological Site - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Il Parco degli Uccelli - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Museo del Pane Rituale - 20.8 km / 13 mi
- Nuraghe Santa Sabina - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Church of Nostra Signora di Bonu Ighinu - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
- Church of San Leonardo - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Church of Sant’Antonio Abate - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
- Tannery Museum - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
- Museum Casa Deriu - 25 km / 15.5 mi
- The Springs of Mudeju - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- Church of San Pietro Extramuros - 26 km / 16.2 mi
- Bosa Castle - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- Turas - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
- Bosa Marina Beach - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB) - 116.5 km / 72.4 mi
- Fertilia Airport (AHO) - 73.3 km / 45.6 mi .
Stay in one of 3 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the country house's coffee shop/café. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.