Located in Sai Yok, Singha Rubber Tree Kanchanaburi is within a 15-minute drive of Mueang Sing Historical Park and Malika Town 124. This hotel is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Erawan National Park and 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Bridge Over the River Kwai. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mueang Sing Historical Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Malika Town 124 - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Krasae Cave - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Erawan National Park - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
- Wat Tham Pu Wa - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
- Wat Nong Ya Plong - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Wat Metta Thamrat - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
- River Kwai Golf and Country Club - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
- Bridge Over the River Kwai - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- JEATH War Museum - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
- Sai Yok Noi Waterfall - 38.4 km / 23.8 mi
- Lak Meuang - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
- Kanchanaburi Walking Street - 40 km / 24.8 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms.
At Singha Rubber Tree Kanchanaburi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.