A stay at Gunn House Hotel places you in the heart of Sonora, within a 10-minute walk of Tuolumne County Museum and Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum. This hotel is 10 mi (16 km) from Black Oak Casino and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Tuolumne County Historical Society. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tuolumne County Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Tuolumne County Historical Society - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Mother Lode Fairgrounds - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Stanislaus National Forest - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Sierra Repertory Theater - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Railtown 1897 State Historic Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Columbia State Historic Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Gianelli Vineyards - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Sierra Repertory Theater - Fallon House - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- New Melones Lake - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Chinese Camp \- 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Black Oak Casino - 16 km / 10 mi
- Moaning Cavern - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Chief William Fuller Monument - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.