When you stay at Los Cerezos De Yanguas in Yanguas, you'll be in the mountains and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from El Barranco Perdido. This hotel is within the region of Calle del Laurel and Black Lagoon. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- El Barranco Perdido - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Centro Paleontologico de Enciso - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Ermita de San Andres - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Sierra de Cebollera Natural Park - 31 km / 19.2 mi
- Cave of the Hundred Pillars - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
- Acebal de Garagueta - 35.4 km / 22 mi
- Numancia - 40.8 km / 25.3 mi
- Centro de Interpretacion Paleontologica de La Rioja - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
- Church of St Nicholas of Bari - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
- Plaza Mayor - 45.1 km / 28 mi
- Parish of the Assumption of Our Lady - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
- Palacio de Los Condes de Gomara - 47.4 km / 29.4 mi
- Museo de los Poetas - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
- Coso San Benito - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
- San Pedro Cathedral - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi .The nearest major airport is Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo) - 74.1 km / 46.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.