Located in Farmington, The Historic Summit Inn is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Ohiopyle State Park and Kentuck Knob. This golf hotel is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Laurel Caverns and 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Fallingwater. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Fort Necessity National Battlefield \- 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Laurel Caverns - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- State Theatre Center for the Arts - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Lady Luck Casino at Nemacolin - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Kentuck Knob - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Ohiopyle State Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Uniontown Mall - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Cucumber Falls - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Ohiopyle Falls - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
- Youghiogheny River Lake - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
- Fallingwater - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
- Nemacolin Castle - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
- Laurel Ridge State Park - 34 km / 21.1 mi 20th-Century Architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
- Geyer Performing Arts Center - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) - 112.3 km / 69.8 mi
- Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi .The preferred airport for The Historic Summit Inn is Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT).
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air- conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a meal at Mae's Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and a library. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.