Located in Albuquerque, Red Horse Vineyard Bed & Breakfast is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of National Hispanic Cultural Center and Isleta Amphitheater. This bed & breakfast is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from University Stadium and 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from Old Town Plaza. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gutierrez-Hubbell House - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- National Hispanic Cultural Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Championship Golf Course at the University of New Mexico - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- ABQ BioPark Zoo - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Albuquerque Biological Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- KiMo Theater - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- The Box Performance Space and Improv Theatre \- 8 km / 5 mi
- El Rey Theater - 8 km / 5 mi
- Sunshine Theater - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- ABQ BioPark Aquarium - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Albuquerque Convention Center - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Isotopes Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Tingley Beach - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi .The preferred airport for Red Horse Vineyard Bed & Breakfast is Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ) - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free valet parking is available onsite.