Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Horrible and only one worker is working there and he literally makes you beg for new towels or sheets and never does hou
Opinión escrita el 30 de Agosto de 2020
House keeping period, not to mention that the building is in horrible shape and has a very large leak in the ceiling of the first floor hallway. The actual owners are not ever there, and the hotel is DEFRAUDING THE GOVERNMENT AND THE ROOM GUESTS, after 30days straight in the same room as they first put u in, the owners are supposed to pay the occupancy tax, that you had been paying for the last 30days, back to the whoever's room it is.... and quit charging you the occupancy, city, and state taxes, but I am told I don't need to pay anything
Great place for weekly or monthly stay for the money
Opinión escrita el 28 de Enero de 2017
1. Reasonably priced
2. Clean and comfortable room: bed, bathroom, kitchen
3. Pleasant and helpful staff
4. Walking distance shopping and restaurants
5. Pet-friendly (with deposit)
6. Mostly peaceful / quiet, no riff-raff hanging around in halls or outside
7. Free Wi-fi - high speed for a fee
8. New flat screen TV with free cable (dish?)
1. The office is not open 24 hours. Closes on 7 PM Saturday, and doesn't open again until 11 AM Monday. If you get locked out, you may or may not receive help during that time. Also, any room issues may not be attended to during the closed hours. They give you a number to call, but it is not always answered.
2. If you're waiting for your paycheck to deposit, they aren't very patient about waiting for your room payment. It's best to schedule your due day to one several days after you get paid. Otherwise, the nice staff will turn not-so-nice ... they may give you a hassle or threaten you.
3. Not a good place to conduct business meetings, or meet with clients. Explanation: the facility has bad reviews posted on several sites. Unfortunately, most of those are for another facility that is about a mile way on CHESTER RD. New customers and reviewers get the two mixed up. This facility is on CHESTERDALE RD. - see the cause for the mix-up? If you give GPA directions to a client or business associate, the bad reviews pop up with the directions. This makes them leery of meeting with you. I had meetings canceled without much notice, and discovered that this was the reason why (I had to drag the reason out of them - they were reluctant to say.). Apparently the other facility is really bad. it's unfortunate that it is confused with this one, which is quite nice for the money.
4. They are remodeling this facility one room at a time. Sometimes it is noisy during the day, due to that.
5. According to the staff, there were some long-term customers that they are attempting to "relocate" or remove, that are not respectful of other residents, or compliant with new facility rules of conduct. On occasion, there may be a ruckus caused by those people being evicted. Due to that, there might be a noisy disruption to an otherwise peaceful stay. It's good that they're raising standards, but that is the down side of it.
Summary: Great place to stay for the price and location. But if you need to conduct business during your stay, you're better off finding a nice (probably more expensive) place to stay, due to the inaccurate reviews crossed over from a nearby bad facility with a similar street name.
Not a Good Choice for Weekend Stay -- Pay More for Better Room
Opinión escrita el 16 de Enero de 2017
There are pros to this option - price, electricity works, heat works, hot water, clean refrigerator and large tv with cable. There were new(er) towels, shower curtain and soap. The toilet worked. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable. The office is closed Saturday night through Monday am. Even though the office was closed, the staff was friendly and efficient and check-in was good. Door and window locks worked.
There are cons and I would say for more than one night the cons outweigh the pros:
The room was in not too good of shape and dirty. There was trash and dirt in the drawers. The bathroom sink, medicine cabinet and top of the dresser were dirty. The window was wide open with a broken screen when I arrived Sat evening (34 degrees outside). There appeared to be mold around the tub and bathroom floor. The wall had holes and the closet shelf was missing/broken. The bed sheets and pillow cases appeared clean, but the bed ruffle was not. Carpet also was not clean. The property needs to find better housekeeping for this older building.
Great place for cheap long term stay
Opinión escrita el 10 de Octubre de 2016
Clean, friendly staff, well worth the price. Highly recommend. Hotel is in nice part of town and near shopping and restaurants. Very happy with my 2 month stay here. Any problems I had were promptly and professionally taken care of.
Worth for price
Opinión escrita el 18 de Septiembre de 2016
Hotel was worth for price that I paid for 8 days trip.
Room was cleaned and stuff was very helpful.
Self service laundry facilities was available in hotel.
Burners are little slower in kitchen which takes little more time to cook.