Located in Springfield, Residence Inn by Marriott Springfield South is within a 15-minute drive of Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum and Illinois State Fairgrounds. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from University of Illinois at Springfield and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Lincoln Depot. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- University of Illinois at Springfield - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Lincoln Depot - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Prairie Capitol Convention Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Illinois State Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Dana-Thomas House - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Lincoln Home National Historic Site - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Illinois State Capitol - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Old State Capitol - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Henson Robinson Zoo - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- St. John's Hospital - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Memorial Medical Center - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Lincoln's Tomb - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Shea's Gas Station Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Knights Action - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Springfield South is Springfield, IL (SPI-Abraham Lincoln Capital) - 17 km / 10.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air- conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch Smart televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Springfield South. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.