With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East, you'll be centrally located in St. Paul, within a 15-minute drive of Xcel Energy Center and Como Park Zoo and Conservatory. This hotel is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from University of St. Thomas and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Indian Mounds Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Tamarack Village - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Woodbury Lakes - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Phalen Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Landmark Center - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
- Fitzgerald Theater - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Ordway Center for the Performing Arts - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
- Minneapolis Museum of Art - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Minnesota Children's Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Minnesota State Capitol - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
- Minnesota History Center - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Cathedral of Saint Paul - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- James J. Hill House - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- RiverCentre - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi .The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East is Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP).
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat- screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in St. Paul? This hotel has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.