With a stay at Agriturismo Segnavento - Zaccagnini in Staffolo, you'll be 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from Frasassi Caves and 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Colonnara. This farm stay is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Hermitage of the White Friars and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Abbey of Santa Maria delle Moie. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Colonnara - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Hermitage of the White Friars - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Abbey of Santa Maria delle Moie - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Parrocchia San Urbano - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Teatro Comunale G. B. Pergolesi - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Sports Hall Ezio Triccoli - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Sartarelli Winery - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Teatro Pirata - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
- Abbey of Sant'Elena - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Teatro Studio V. Moriconi - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Federico II Museum - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
- San Vittore alle Chiuse - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
- Museo Speleopaleontologico - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
- Foro Degli Occhialoni - 34 km / 21.2 mi
- Frasassi Caves - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi .The nearest major airport is Falconara Airport (AOI) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi.
Stay in one of 7 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the farm stay's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.