With a stay at Grand Hotel Terme in Stenico, you'll be 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Lake Toblino. This 4.5-star hotel is 9.3 mi (15 km) from Rendena Valley and 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Lake Tenno. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Stenico Castle - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Museo Palafitte Fiave - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Chiese Valley - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Outdoor Park Limaro - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Parish Church of San Lorenzo in Banale - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Lake Toblino - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Rendena Valley - 15 km / 9.3 mi
- Lake Tenno - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Motocross World Track - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Lake Molveno - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Elias Adventure Park - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
- Cavedine Lake - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Centrale Fies - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Tenno Castle - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi .The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Terme is Turin International Airport (TRN) - 338.3 km / 210.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air- conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Stenico? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.