When you stay at Publick House Historic Inn and Country Motor Lodge in Sturbridge, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Old Sturbridge Village and Wells State Park. This resort is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Westville Recreation Area. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Old Sturbridge Village - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Streeter Point Recreation Area - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Westville Recreation Area - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Wells State Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Bigelow Hollow State Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Vibra Hospital of Western Massachusetts - Central Campus - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Roseland Cottage - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Yankee Flea Market - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Woodstock Golf Course - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
- Palmer Motorsports Park - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
- Taylor Brooke Winery \- 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Staffordville Beach - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
- Lake Chaubunagungamaug - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL) - 82.9 km / 51.5 mi
- Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional) - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi .The preferred airport for Publick House Historic Inn and Country Motor Lodge is Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL).
Stay in one of 128 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sturbridge? This resort has facilities measuring 10301 square feet (957 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.