Located in Beccles, The Stables is in a state park, within a 10-minute drive of Suffolk Coast and Heaths and St Peter's Church, Wenhaston. This bed & breakfast is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Southwold Beach and 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Halesworth Airfield Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Suffolk Coast and Heaths - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- St Peter's Church, Wenhaston - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Halesworth Airfield Museum - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Suffolk Coast National Nature Reserve - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- The Cut Arts Centre - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Halesworth Museum - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Dunwich Heath and Beach - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- St Edmund's Church - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Southwold Pier - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Dunwich Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Halesworth Gallery - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Southwold Beach - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Southwold Museum - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Henstead Exotic Gardens - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Valley Farm Vineyards - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi .The preferred airport for The Stables is Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) \- 59.5 km / 36.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.