Located in Tauer, Wellnesshotel Christinenhof Spa is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Wendisch-deutsches Heimatmuseum and Hütten - und Fischereimuseum. This 4-star hotel is 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Großsee and 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Blechen- Carré. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Schlaube Valley Nature Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Großsee - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Wendisch-deutsches Heimatmuseum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Hütten - und Fischereimuseum - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Bungalowsiedlung Süd e. V. - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Stadthalle Cottbus - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Stadion der Freundschaft - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Castle Wall - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Blechen-Carré - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
- Lindenpforte Historic Town Gate - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
- Brandenburgisches Apothekenmuseum - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
- Altmarkt - 20.4 km / 12.6 mi
- Plastinarium - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Dkw. Kunstmuseum Dieselkraftwerk Cottbus - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi .
Stay in one of 43 guestrooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and portable fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Christinenhof Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.