Located in Thunder Bay, Ramada by Wyndham Thunder Bay Airlane Hotel is in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Superior and Port Arthur Stadium. This eco-friendly hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Thunder Bay Community Auditorium and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Hillcrest Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- International Friendship Garden - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Centennial Botanical Conservatory - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Chapples Golf Course - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Fort William Gardens - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- St. Paul's Anglican Church - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Northwestern Ontario Sports Hall Of Fame - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
- Kaministiquia River Heritage Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Thunder Bay Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Thunder Bay Art Gallery - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Lake Superior - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Thunder Bay Community Bingo - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Intercity Shopping Centre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Port Arthur Stadium - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Thunder Bay Community Auditorium - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi .The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Thunder Bay Airlane Hotel is Thunder Bay, ON (YQT-Thunder Bay Intl.) - 1.7 km / 1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
At Ramada by Wyndham Thunder Bay Airlane Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Thunder Bay? This hotel has facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.