When you stay at Best Western Thunder Bay Crossroads in Thunder Bay, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of International Friendship Garden and Centennial Botanical Conservatory. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from St. Paul's Anglican Church and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Fort William Gardens. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- International Friendship Garden - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Centennial Botanical Conservatory - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Chapples Golf Course - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Fort William Gardens - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- St. Paul's Anglican Church - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Thunder Bay Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Northwestern Ontario Sports Hall Of Fame - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Kaministiquia River Heritage Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Lake Superior - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Thunder Bay Art Gallery - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Intercity Shopping Centre - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Thunder Bay Community Bingo - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Port Arthur Stadium - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Thunder Bay Community Auditorium - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Thunder Bay Crossroads is Thunder Bay, ON (YQT-Thunder Bay Intl.) \- 1.7 km / 1.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.