With a stay at The Port William in Tintagel, you'll be by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Tintagel Castle and Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This 4-star inn is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Padstow Harbour and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Trebarwith Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Trebarwith Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- St. Materiana's Church, Tintagel - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Tintagel Toy Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Tintagel Old Post Office - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
- King Arthur's Great Halls - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Tintagel Methodist Church - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Tintagel Visitors Centre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Tintagel Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Tintagel Castle - 3.1 km / 2 mi
- Merlins Cave - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- South West Coast Path Section 12 Trailhead - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Tregardock Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Bossiney Haven Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- St Nectan's Glen - 4.8 km / 3 mi .The nearest major airport is Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi.
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At The Port William, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.