A stay at Grand Hyatt Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Nezu Art Museum. This 5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Tokyo Tower. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Roppongi Hills - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Mori Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Billboard Live \- 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Tokyo Midtown - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Nezu Art Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Suntory Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Tokyo Tower - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Omotesando Hills - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Shiba Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Keio University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Shibuya Hikarie - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Yebisu Garden Place - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- National Diet Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 73 km / 45.4 mi
- Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.5 km / 14 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 387 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Grab a bite at Fiorentina, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 30138 square feet (2800 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.