A stay at Mercure Tours Centre Gare et Congrès places you in the heart of Tours, steps from Loire Valley and a 4-minute drive from Stade de la Vallee du Cher. This 4-star hotel is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from Chateau de Villandry and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Parc des Expositions de Tours. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Vinci International Convention Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Parc des Expositions de Tours - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Musee des Beaux-Arts - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Saint-Gatien Cathedral - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Stade de la Vallee du Cher - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- St. Julien Church - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- University of Tours - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Saint Martin Basilica - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Musee du Compagnonnage - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Place de Châteauneuf - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Olivier Debré Contemporary Art Centre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Place Plumereau - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Botanical Garden - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Prieure de St-Cosme - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi .The preferred airport for Mercure Tours Centre Gare et Congrès is Tours (TUF- Tours - Loire Valley) - 8.1 km / 5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.