With a stay at Best Western Cades Cove Inn in Townsend, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Townsend Visitor Center. This hotel is 10.5 mi (17 km) from Cades Cove and 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Townsend Visitor Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Dark Island Swinging Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- The Little River Railroad and Lumber Company Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- River Rage Go-Kart Track - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Lee Roberson Art Gallery - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
- Tuckaleechee Caverns - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Laurel Valley Golf Course - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Next To Heaven - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Upper Tremont Road - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Spruce Flats Falls - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Meigs Falls - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
- Walker Sisters Place \- 12.9 km / 8 mi
- The Sinks - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Cades Cove Inn is Alcoa - Knoxville Airport (TYS) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as microwaves and coffee/tea makers.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.