Located in Newton Abbot, The Cridford Inn is within a 15-minute drive of Canonteign Waterfalls and Country Park and Devon Guild of Craftsmen. This property is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Dartmoor National Park and 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from University of Exeter. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Canonteign Waterfalls and Country Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Ugbrooke House & Park - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
- Devon Guild of Craftsmen - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Dartmoor National Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Northbrook Approach Golf Course - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Holcombe Beach - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
- Pynes Hill Estate - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Dawlish Beach - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Exeter's Historic Quayside - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi 21 The Mint - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
- St Nicholas Priory - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Spacex - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Coryton Cove Beach - 19.2 km / 12 mi
- Harlequins Shopping Centre - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- Exeter Phoenix Centre - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi .The nearest major airport is Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the property's coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.