- With a stay at Cielo Maya Beach Tulum in Tulum, you'll be on the waterfront and minutes from Cenote Manatí and close to Soliman Bay. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Xel-Há Park and Tulum National Park. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.Cenote Manatí - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- LabnaHa Ecopark Adventures - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Soliman Bay - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Cenotes Sac Actun - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Dos Ojos Cenote - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Xel-Há Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Playa Ruinas - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Tulum National Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Tulum Mayan Ruins - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Xcacelito Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
- Gran Cenote - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Playa Paraiso - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Xcacel-Xcacelito Sanctuary - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
- Las Palmas Public Beach - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Tulum Monkey Sanctuary - 9 km / 5.6 mi .The preferred airport for Cielo Maya Beach Tulum is Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN) - 101.4 km / 63 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air- conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's fine-dining restaurant, which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).